- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped or minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 gallon sized plastic freezer bag
1.) Label your freezer bag.
2.) Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
3.) Remove as much air from the bag as possible and put it in your freezer
1.) The night before cooking, move the bag into the refrigerator to defrost
2.) The morning of cooking, pour the ingredients into slow cooker and cook on low for 3-6 hours until the chicken is cooked through.
**This is a very simple meal to have on hand and to pull out of the freezer when you know you are in a pinch. Make an extra bag for another time, use for both lunch or dinner and pair with your carb meal and a few more veggies if desired!